Monday 24 November 2014

Gypsy Autumn Layout & Tutorial by Agnieszka Bellaidea
{Design team 'Moment To Shine'}






Hello & welcome to the first of this month's tutorials in our "Moment To Shine" series. 
Today, our Design Team member Agnieszka Bellaidea shares a step-by-step 
photo tutorial showing you how to make your chipboard shine! 

Here is Agnieszka's beautiful layout...


Agnieszka created her layout using the gorgeous 
November mood board as her inspiration.


And now, over to Agnieszka...

"Hi! It's Agnieszka Bellaidea here with you today. 
I am very happy to have my own special day here on the SATW blog!

I am sure you have already seen the fantastic projects done by our team
 using the wonderful Mood Board for November. Today I would like
 to share with you my layout & a short tutorial to go along with it!

If you don't know me yet, here is a small bio. 
Feel free to skip it if you are my friend already :)



I have been scrapbooking for several years. 
I have the pleasure of designing for several producers from USA, Poland & Canada
 -  Bo Bunny, 13 arts & Magenta as well as Scrap Around The World too of course!
 In the past I have designed for Inkido /Papercraft Scandinavia, Wycinanka
 & Scrap FX as well as different challenge blogs, shops & kit clubs.

I like to mix a romantic style with a shabby touch & love messy mixed media.
I teach classes in layouts, canvas, OTP, albums, Project Life, cards & more.
I love blog friends & visitors so please pop in - I would love to meet you!"

------------------------------------------------------

1. First I painted my chipboard pieces with 2 coats of gesso.


2. Once the butterflies were dry I coated them with gel medium & sprinkled 
them with glass filler. I sprayed the corner chipboards with pink mist.


3. After an hour or two I applied more gel medium to the butterflies.


4. I then did some touch ups with ink, using pink ink on the
 corner piecers yellow on one of the butterflies.


---------------------------------------------------

Let's take a look at some close-ups of this pretty page...


Using a variety of techniques on a page helps to create depth & interest.


For example textiles, stitching & stamping...


And a reminder of the finished page!


Here are the products Agnieszka used :-


SUPPLIES LIST

Gesso, Gel Medium & Glass Filler - 13 arts
Embossing Powder - Ranger
Ink, Mists & Pearlescents - Bo Bunny
Chipboard - Wycinanka

There are so many ways to dress up chipboard. 
I hope I have inspired you to use glass filler & mists together for something unique
 & interesting!  The texture & shine they create together looks amazeballs!!

-------------------------------------------

Thank you Agnieszka for sharing this with us today!
Please remember to leave some COMMENT LOVE for her before you leave :)

AND REMEMBER!!
Only ONE WEEK LEFT to enter the November challenge.
There are so many amazing prizes to be won!

You can find this month's challenge here.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous creation!!!

alexandra polyzou said...

Such a beautiful tutorial Agnieszka!!!

alexandra polyzou said...

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TUTORIAL AGNIESZKA!!

alexandra polyzou said...

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TUTORIAL AGNIESZKA!!!

nancy carroll said...

Love the textures and colors!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Fab page Agnieszka!